miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2019

PRIMERO

INGLÉS:

First vs. Zero Conditional:
The first conditional describes a particular situation, whereas the zero conditional describes what happens in general.

For example (zero conditional): if you sit in the sun, you get burned (here I'm talking about every time a person sits in the sun - the burning is a natural consequence of the sitting)

But (first conditional): if you sit in the sun, you'll get burned (here I'm talking about what will happen today, another day might be different)
First vs. Second Conditional:
The first conditional describes things that I think are likely to happen in the future, whereas the second conditional talks about things that I don't think will really happen. It's subjective; it depends on my point of view.

For example (first conditional): If she studies harder, she'll pass the exam (I think it's possible she will study harder and so she'll pass)

But (second conditional): If she studied harder, she would pass the exam (I think that she won't study harder, or it's very unlikely, and so she won't pass)

LENGUA:
https://concepto.de/entrevista/




EMPRENDIMIENTO:

https://www.gabilos.com/cursos/curso_de_contabilidad/1_que_es_el_patrimonio.html


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario