domingo, 27 de octubre de 2019

PRIMERO

MATERIA : INGLES
REVISE LA INFORMACION
LEA LAS ORACIONES Y USO DEL PRESENTE PERFECTO
Unfinished Actions
1: We use this tense when we want to talk about unfinished actions or states or habits that started in the past and continue to the present. Usually we use it to say 'how long' and we need 'since' or 'for'. We often use stative verbs.
  • I've known Karen since 1994.
  • She's lived in London for three years.
  • I've worked here for six months.
'Since' and 'For'
We use 'since' with a fixed time in the past (2004, April 23rd, last year). The fixed time can be another action, which is in the past simple (since I was at school, since I arrived).
  • I've known Sam since 1992.
  • I've liked chocolate since I was a child.
  • She's been here since 2pm.
We use 'for' with a period of time (2 hours, three years, six months).
  • I've known Julie for ten years.
  • I've been hungry for hours.
  • She's had a cold for a week.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario