miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2019

decimo 23 de octubre

practique el tiempo pasado con las siguientes oraciones 
bueque el pasado de cada verbo que esta en parentesis 
Past:
Yesterday, I took my young brother to the park and bought him an ice-cream. We kicked around a football, laughed and talked for hours.
Simple Past Tense Exercise:  change the verbs in brackets to the simple past. Be careful with spellings.
  • 1) They all (go) ___ shopping.
  • 2) I never (imagine) ____ I would see you here.
  • 3) We (book) ___ two tickets for the show.
  • 4) He (collect) ___ his children from school.
  • 5) Were you (frighten) ___ of the dark when you were young?
  • 6) Who (eat) ___ my chocolate?
  • 7) I (feel) so tired that I went straight to bed.
  • 8) We (grow) ___ this tree from a seed.
  • 9) She (lose) ___ her way home.
  • 10) He thought I (steal) his umbrella.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario